Next Meeting:
  • All meetings have been postponed until further notice
  • Latest News
    Green light for racing to go ahead with a crowd

    After ORCi and promoter persistence over the last month, there is some final light at the end of the tunnel

    • 13/07/2020 18:41
    ORCi Formula Championships

    The scheduled 2020 Major Championships for these ORCi Stock Rods and Ministox will not take place, and will be rolled over into the 2021 season.

    • 13/07/2020 15:12
    ORCi Update 30th June 2020

    When can we return to a near normal? We are on it!

    • 01/07/2020 09:23
    National Banger Committee Update July 2020

    The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee (dated July 2020) has been published

    • 29/06/2020 13:20
    ORCi update statement

    ORCi promoters continue to meet regularly to keep up to date with government advice and how best we may service our competitors and eventually spectators and thank all for their patience and support as we progressively move forward step by step

    • 24/06/2020 19:59
    ORCi Update Covid 19

    The ORCi stated within it's Covid 19 policy that this would be reviewed in line with government advice.

    • 18/06/2020 16:06
    National Banger Committee Update June 2020

    The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee has been published

    • 13/06/2020 13:54
    ORCI Statement Saturday 30th May

    The ORCi has been working extremely hard in recent weeks with it's consultants, HSE and government advice to provide Covid 19 Policies and Rules to allow the ‘safe’ return of Practice type events subject to the government and Local authority permitting venues to open after 1st June.

    • 30/05/2020 17:00
    Back to Top