Green light for racing to go ahead with a crowd

After ORCi and promoter persistence over the last month, there is some final light at the end of the tunnel

  • 13/07/2020 18:41
ORCi Formula Championships

The scheduled 2020 Major Championships for these ORCi Stock Rods and Ministox will not take place, and will be rolled over into the 2021 season.

  • 13/07/2020 15:12
ORCi Update 30th June 2020

When can we return to a near normal? We are on it!

  • 01/07/2020 09:23
National Banger Committee Update July 2020

The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee (dated July 2020) has been published

  • 29/06/2020 13:20
ORCi update statement

ORCi promoters continue to meet regularly to keep up to date with government advice and how best we may service our competitors and eventually spectators and thank all for their patience and support as we progressively move forward step by step

  • 24/06/2020 19:59
ORCi Update Covid 19

The ORCi stated within it's Covid 19 policy that this would be reviewed in line with government advice.

  • 18/06/2020 16:06
National Banger Committee Update June 2020

The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee has been published

  • 13/06/2020 13:54
ORCI Statement Saturday 30th May

The ORCi has been working extremely hard in recent weeks with it's consultants, HSE and government advice to provide Covid 19 Policies and Rules to allow the ‘safe’ return of Practice type events subject to the government and Local authority permitting venues to open after 1st June.

  • 30/05/2020 17:00
Crimond Raceway 2020

All events postponed until further notice

  • 30/05/2020 16:48
  • Chris
  • News
ORCi Official Statement 22nd May 2020

The ORCi held a further video conference on Friday 22nd May to update the current situation and review government advice with regards our own sport.

  • 22/05/2020 17:00
Back to Top